Monday, January 12, 2009

Taurus Astrology 2010 1 Jan to 31 March 2010

There would be pressures creeping in from all ends; on the career front, in financial matters. The involved in business may have a tough time during this particular stage Taurus also brings bad news for those without a job as the getting a good job may not be easy for you. The first Quarter horoscope of Taurus will bring in some positive news for you in matters of the heart. Your love may enter into new relationships. Health would be fine except for the mental tensions during the first quarter of the year 2010.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my date of birth is 14.05.1981 at 04.30am on thursday. pls send me my horoscope for 2010.
i have plan to marry either this year is good or can i postpone one more year?

AZHAR MOHIUDDIN said...

Hi

I am vikas sathe, my birth date is 18/05/1979

Currently i am jobless and searching.

Please tell me when is the search going to end.

vikassathe@gmail.com

Post a Comment